When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial.Professionals respond immediately and use advanced equipment and techniques to remove the water quickly. They closely monitor and document the drying process to verify your property is dried properly and thoroughly.
Please refer to our Water Damage Tips – Until Help Arrives Guide and follow these tips to protect yourself and your property.
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Specialists
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Preferred Vendor for Many National and Local Insurance Companies
They’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Professionals are dedicated to responding immediately to water emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
They’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
Professionals specialize in water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. They have extensive water damage restoration training with an emphasis on monitoring and documenting the drying process until completion.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
They Use Advanced Water Restoration Equipment and Techniques
Their advanced equipment helps to detect hidden moisture, extract the standing water quickly, and thoroughly clean and dry your home and belongings. They finish the job with professional deodorization and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.
Step 1: Emergency Contact
Step 2: Inspection and Damage Assessment
Step 3: Water Removal/Water Extraction
Step 4: Drying and Dehumidification
Step 5: Cleaning and Sanitizing
Step 6: Restoration
Common Water Damage Scenarios
Water damage can have many sources, from loose appliance hoses to natural disasters. Regardless of the source, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals can handle any size disaster.
- Flooding and storm damage
- Leaking appliances, water heaters, plumbing, etc.
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs, and sinks
- Flooded basements
- Tornadoes and thunderstorms
- Hurricanes and tropical storms
- Sewage backups
- Flooding from firefighting efforts